Equigear Horsemanship rope halter - Clydie/WB Size - Brown/Gold ZigZag
Clydie/Warmblood size with no leather popper.
All Equigear rope tack is made especially for us from top quality Australian made polyester equestrian rope sourced 100% from the one supplier (same as yachting rope but softer).
Our Equi-Halters will last for many years!
- 6mm rope width
- Sewn in fiador knot
- Firm yet soft and durable (unlike cheap polyethylene and polypropylene ropes)
- Polyester will not harden or break down with age.
- This equestrian rope is less affected by water, will not rot, mould or mildew, and is resistant to most acids and oils
- Polyester can be washed with normal household detergents in warm water
- Colour fast - will have only minor fading over the long life of the rope
- Low abrasion - polyester produces less friction so that means a greatly reduced chance of rope burn and less abrasion on your horse’s skin
- Stronger and longer life - Cheap polypropylene halter cords and webbing have a much lower breaking strain
- We know it's tempting to buy cheaper imitations but they are often made from a variety of nylon ropes which are harsh, and can easily cut into your horse when under pressure. It is dangerous to leave any halter on a paddocked horse.