Equi-Rope Reins are made to the highest standards and in 12mm rope width. Complete with black biothane popper ends.
BLACK - WARMBOOD/XF SIZE
These reins provide excellent 'feel' without being heavy.
- Black with USA Beta Biothane Poppers
- Split reins with slobber style ends (no loop)
- Warmblood/XF size - last pair left in stock
- 12mm rope width
- Thread through reins (for use with slobber straps)
Our rope are made from marine grade double braid polyester yachting poly-rope made in Australia to the high standards set by the marine industry, being highly resistant to abrasion, yet soft to the feel with a breaking strain in excess of 4500kg.
Rope Rein Qualities:
* Firm yet soft and durable (unlike cheap polyethylene and polypropylene ropes)
* Polyester will not harden or break down with age. It is not affected by water, will not rot, mould or mildew, and is resistant to most acids and oils.
* Polyester can be washed with normal household detergents in warm water.
* Colour fast - will have only minor fading over the long life of the rope.
* Low abrasion - polyester produces less friction so that means a greatly reduced chance of rope burn and less abrasion on your horse’s skin.
* Stronger and longer life - Cheap polypropylene halter cords and webbing have a much lower breaking strain.